Leodoran FinancialPrivate capital Data Standards
The PCDS Alliance is a nonprofit membership organization focused on fostering a collaborative and conflict-free forum to build support for the development of global data standards, a reporting protocol, for private capital.
The Private Capital Data Standards Alliance (PCDS), formerly the Adopting Data Standards Initiative (ADS), is an international membership organization and a cross-collaboration of private capital stakeholders that are working together and committed to:
- Promoting efficiency and consistency in digital GP-LP reporting
- Building consensus for the benefit of the industry
- A “commercially neutral” initiative that fosters engagement and participation
- Developing generally accepted global data standards, aka a common reporting language
- Completing a proof-of-concept
The PCDS is focused on fostering a collaborative and conflict-free forum to build momentum in private capital for global data standards. PCDS seeks to promote standards that will facilitate digital reporting for efficiency and transparency in the GP-LP relationship with an informed and realistic timeline expectation for adoption in the industry. Generally accepted data standards in financial reporting will provide a solid foundation for the free market to solve for the higher technology and analytical needs of all market participants.